Who I am: I am the Righteousness of God by the Blood of Jesus. Need I say more?

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Just the Begining. . .

Well, here I am. Finally! This blog is something I have dreamed about, and prayed about for a long time. There have been multiple seasons the past year when I came close, but I just knew that it wasn't quite time yet.

After a series of events I could hear a small whisper, "It's time". I have no specific agenda, but I can give you a hint that this will be filled with emotion, love, passions, dreams, goals, and just plain life.

So, who am I?

I am just a young girl. Recently married to a fantastic man (and a stud of a man if you ask me). I love Jesus with everything that is in me, and He will always remain my main focus. I love to sing, and I am very involved at my home church. I have seen some major up's in life and have experienced loss and disappointment. However, my main purpose is to serve, and encourage and love those around me. I pray that this blog keeps me on my knee's before my Father, and that you find Him in every word typed and every picture taken.






-Morgan B 

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for this blog! You are an amazing, beautiful woman inside and out and I am so blessed to have you as a friend and sister in Christ. I love you!

    ReplyDelete