Who I am: I am the Righteousness of God by the Blood of Jesus. Need I say more?

My photo

I am just a girl who is madly in love with Jesus. My hubby and I tied the knot in June of 2013. I love to sing, write, and worship. I am a lover of people, and my goal in life is to ensure those around me always know and see the Love of Jesus. I'm also one of the unlucky who have experienced loss, heartache, and the realities of the complications that come along with putting a bun in that oven. It's a wild ride, it's a fun ride, and I'd do it all over again if it meant I got to walk with Jesus even closer.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Just the Begining. . .

Well, here I am. Finally! This blog is something I have dreamed about, and prayed about for a long time. There have been multiple seasons the past year when I came close, but I just knew that it wasn't quite time yet.

After a series of events I could hear a small whisper, "It's time". I have no specific agenda, but I can give you a hint that this will be filled with emotion, love, passions, dreams, goals, and just plain life.

So, who am I?

I am just a young girl. Recently married to a fantastic man (and a stud of a man if you ask me). I love Jesus with everything that is in me, and He will always remain my main focus. I love to sing, and I am very involved at my home church. I have seen some major up's in life and have experienced loss and disappointment. However, my main purpose is to serve, and encourage and love those around me. I pray that this blog keeps me on my knee's before my Father, and that you find Him in every word typed and every picture taken.






-Morgan B 

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for this blog! You are an amazing, beautiful woman inside and out and I am so blessed to have you as a friend and sister in Christ. I love you!

    ReplyDelete