Who I am: I am the Righteousness of God by the Blood of Jesus. Need I say more?

My photo

I am just a girl who is madly in love with Jesus. My hubby and I tied the knot in June of 2013. I love to sing, write, and worship. I am a lover of people, and my goal in life is to ensure those around me always know and see the Love of Jesus. I'm also one of the unlucky who have experienced loss, heartache, and the realities of the complications that come along with putting a bun in that oven. It's a wild ride, it's a fun ride, and I'd do it all over again if it meant I got to walk with Jesus even closer.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I Love you Tuesday!

I Love Tuesdays because it is way easier to get out of bed on a Tuesday rather than a Monday!

I love Tuesdays because I choose to see all my fun pictures all over again from my weekend.

I love Tuesdays because it has always been good to me!

 I Love you Tuesday, Always.



I love this girl. She has BIG things in store, and a life full of adventure ahead of her.


And, I love this girl. She has a heart that mine wants to resemble someday when I grow up. 
A pure giver.


Minus myself, this is my most favorite picture ever. I'm not sure it needs an explanation. 


 

Enjoy your Tuesday!


You're Welcome ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment