Who I am: I am the Righteousness of God by the Blood of Jesus. Need I say more?

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hey, You... You are Loved!



John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 5:8
but God shows his love for us in this: that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Ephesians 2:4-5
Because God had so much loving-kindness. He loved us with such great love. even when we were dead because of our sins, He made us alive by what Christ did for us. You have been saved from the punishment of sin by his loving- favor.

Galatians 5:1
It was for FREEDOM that Christ set us free. Stand firm then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yolk of slavery. 

I am not sure I say it enough, but, YOU are so deeply loved. Some days, with all the noise and clutter, the errands, work, gym, dinner, laundry we get stuck in the mundane. It seems like a just normal day of chores. I think we humans tend to forget that during all this, it is a perfect display of Gods perfect love.

His perfect love including provision, sustainability, laughter, stamina, intelligence. I had a brief encounter this morning while walking into work that was disturbing to say the least. At that very moment I was so thankful to have my mind recall how loved this individual was. It was fleeting. After resuming my daily tasks I began to dwell on this situation and feel sorry for myself. I was plagued with discontentment at work, in life. The 'I wish I was..." or the " I can't wait for"... came in unannounced and gathered up my sanity. It was then that I was kindly reminded of the story of Abraham (thanks momma B).  When he climbed up that mountain he was fully expecting God to pull through, and it came with knowing full well it might mean that the sacrifice might just be his Only son. When Abraham showed faith and was seconds away from sacrificing his son the Lord provided for him. What Love! What generous love. But, it wasn't enough that God just let him and his son go back to daily life, God then provided a beautiful spotless sacrifice. All that being said, this ram was making its way up and up the mountain too. Gods perfect plan included the seen and unseen.

This reminded me that the moment I start thinking in my 'what ifs' and 'just maybes' that Gods perfect plan is coming up that mountain for me too. God's perfect plan has a way to show me His great LOVE. His perfect love is preparing that sacrifice, His perfect plan is in the works that I don't yet see. What's even better, is His perfect plan is in the works for you too.

Provision.

Stamina.

Sustainability.

Love.

See, He set us free so that we can encounter this love. He set us free so that our what ifs and just maybes don't burden us. They become dreams all laid out in the precious hands of Jesus. We are saved by his perfect grace, so that we can become alive and live fully in His endless love. He sacrificed everything all for the sake of loving You. He made a way for us to know Him and to be loved by Him, All because of Jesus. You, yes you. You are deeply loved, called by name, intelligently crafted and purposed for a future full of blessings and grace.

I am praying that His Love saturates us all until overfilled. I am praying specifically for that individual this morning, that she may know the peace and Love of Jesus. That her mind may be set free and hurts healed by the only one able to sustain love.

I am praying for my friends and family to know and seek this love. Oh, what a day it will be when they all know this kind of love. I know this love full well. My desire is to know this love even more.

My desire is that you know this love, truly know this love.

Psalm 121:5-8
The Lord watches over you, the Lord is your shade at your right hand. 
The sun will not harm you by day nor the moon by night. 
The Lord will keep you from all harm he will watch over your life. 
The Lord will watch over your coming and going 
both now and forevermore.  


P.S. 


Happy Tuesday! 
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment