Who I am: I am the Righteousness of God by the Blood of Jesus. Need I say more?

My photo

I am just a girl who is madly in love with Jesus. My hubby and I tied the knot in June of 2013. I love to sing, write, and worship. I am a lover of people, and my goal in life is to ensure those around me always know and see the Love of Jesus. I'm also one of the unlucky who have experienced loss, heartache, and the realities of the complications that come along with putting a bun in that oven. It's a wild ride, it's a fun ride, and I'd do it all over again if it meant I got to walk with Jesus even closer.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Madison! 10/8/2004

 
Seattle Bound.
Just me and my man. A much needed 3 day weekend. This trip was especially nice because it included, the one and only, Josh Groban. Live in Concert.
 
 
My Hubs blessed me with amazing seats.
 
 
Brave. I LOVE the song he opened with.

 
Selfie's at the Key Arena.

 
 I will admit I have a major celeb crush on him. However, he (Josh Gorban) surely doesn't measure up to the man I married. No one can replace the man I married or even come close to being him. Ever. I thank God for him, always.
 

 
 
It never ceases to amaze me how quickly my brain forgets important things. For instance, a hot curling iron. On occasions like this, I become only slightly concerned about the efficiency of my memory.

 
My man and I have taken a handful of trips to Seattle together. I love my trips with him. He happens to be my favorite. Without fail, every drive home we stop at 'looking' point where there is a rock covered in names. I make it point to bring my sharpie every time.

 
Marshill Church. It was a great Sunday morning spent with a couple of our favorites. I enjoyed walking into their world for a weekend. This was part of the package. Pastor Mark spoke about the 4th commandment. It was convicting to say the least. I find it amusing that the moment I walked out of that building and made up my mind to find peace, joy, and purpose in resting, and filling my 'bucket' at night so that I may be emptied through the following day, the enemy wasted no time to swoop in rob me. As I woke Monday morning (and shamefully, Tuesday), not only was I severely disappointed in myself and my shortcomings, I had a terrible attitude and a heart that resembled coal more so than Jesus. This could be a lesson in itself. A blog in itself. As my day progressed I remembered that if I just consistently choose Jesus I can survive one more day. I was reminded that I am giving Him authority, and power to redeem my coal like qualities. I am thankful for His mercies, and His patience as I fight the daily battle of my flesh. That when I focus more on Him, He will give me the strength to fight again, and the forgiveness I don't often give myself.

 
 
This little one turns 9 today. Again, the amazing part is I thought, surely she was 10 this year. I am definitely becoming more and more entertained with myself, and more thankful for a blog to help me remember accurately what happens in my life.
 
 It melts my heart when I consider the young woman she is becoming. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't long to spend an afternoon with her. This is another situation where in fact, I must constantly remind myself that His ways are better, and His plans are greater. I cannot imagine my life without her. And I certainly hope that I am lucky enough to not miss many more birthdays.
Happy Birthday to my little Mermaid. To the one who stole my heart from the first cry. Happy Birthday to a princess inside and out. Jesus loves you, and your purpose in life is Great. So great it cannot be measured. You, Madison, are a daughter of the Most High King. You are a treasure, a co-heir with Christ. Don't let anything else define you. You are precious. To me, and Him. I am certainly, one blessed Auntie.
xox- TeeTee

No comments:

Post a Comment