Who I am: I am the Righteousness of God by the Blood of Jesus. Need I say more?

Friday, September 6, 2013

Birthday Season

It is with great joy I enter into September! 

My husband and I joke that it's actually called 'Birthday Season'! Most of whom we know have birthdays packed into the front end of September.

First up we had an Aunt, whom I have only gotten to know over the past 2 years, but she is a supportive, hard working, sincere gal with definite spunk! Her humor and sincerity is my fav quality. I enjoy her quite a bit and am looking forward to deepening this relationship over the coming years!

Next we have my dearest mother in law. 
She has intensely blessed my life and has spoke wisdom and light into my life as well. I am incredibly blessed to have another example and mother figure like her. I loved her from the very moment we met (again) and I knew that this was a mother I wanted to be around and learn from. 

Squeezed in the center is my new sister in law whom I absolutely adore to the max. She is a brilliant mother, a genuine soul, and a joyful woman inside and out. She is stunning, from her heart to her eyes! Her energy and joyful heart is a true gift from God, and it definitely shows! I love watching her care for her children and the family around her and I am deeply blessed to be learning from her. I am excited that I am lucky enough to have her family be one I have inherited through marriage!

Before we even have a chance to catch our breath we throw in, yours truly and my twinsie's Birthday. I am über grateful to share this day with my bestest friend, my womb mate, and companion! There is a special bond we share that nothing, NOTHING, can separate. She is also a fantastic mother, a workout freak, motivating, inspiring, and strong willed. She was blessed with beautiful children, a wonderful hubby, and a life full of adventure and growth! She has always been my hero and that's still the truth to this day. I am also certain it will never change. 

Last, but certainly not least, is one whom I admire. My other new sister in law. This woman has greatly impacted my life and I am sure she doesn't even know it. Her strength, her dignity, and her hearts desires are all Jesus centered and God filled. Her courage to speak truth has inspired me and encouraged me. She is sturdy, and faithful, and thoughtful. Her words are not taken lightly, they are thoughtfully and prayerfully considered. Her honesty and transparency is something of which I hope to resemble someday. 

Truly, I am confident that God has carefully planted me in this family. I am honored and exceptionally blessed to be surrounded by so many courageous women! I love celebrating the lives of each individual one and know full well that the plans The Lord has for you are good. In fact, they are great. 

Psalm 139:13
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb.

Ecclesiastes 11:8
However many years a man shall live, let him enjoy them all.

Ephesians 2:10
For we are Gods handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.


I especially like this woman.... She is one of my favorites, ever.


These people are some of my favorites ever too. I love them wholeheartedly, and love love love watching them surrender daily to Gods plans!


These guys, really know how to live out Gods love and compassion. Plus they are a HOOT to be around! Yup, I adore them too, a lot!


These two I love dearly, especially him. But, this momma, I definitely admire. A whole lot. 


My heart is sad I don't have a picture of the other wonderful woman who had a birthday, but I do know for certain in the coming years I will gladly gather many photos of this amazing family for my memory bank!
 

I know I have said it far too many times, but I can't help but over express how full of gratitude I am that I got invited into this family, and I can't express enough how greatful I am to have the family I got started with.
I cannot stress enough how deeply these women have impacted my life this far. I am excited to strengthen and deepen each of these God breathed relationships. I am also excited to see how God uses each of these individual ladies in their own personal lives. It is a huge blessing, and one that I do not take lightly, that I get an almost front row seat watching these transformations and redemption stories! 

Thank You Jesus for these wonderful blessings! Thank You Jesus for creating such wonderful, unique, beautiful women. My deepest prayer is that they are filled with more of you, and know full well of your deepest love for them. 


Xox
-Morgan 

No comments:

Post a Comment