Who I am: I am the Righteousness of God by the Blood of Jesus. Need I say more?

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Turkey, toppings, and Thanksgiving


1) thankful for my wonderful and amazing husband
2) thankful for a God who loves me, and loves me enough to care for my babies (for me) who left this life far too early.
3) thankful for my family 
4) thankful for my friends (let's be honest, they're really more like my family)
5) thankful and quite blessed to live a life rich in favor from God, a beautiful home, a feast on the table, a warm bed, and far too many accessories to count. 

My husband. Words cannot even begin the debt I owe to him. There are no words to use that are even close to describing my gratitude for this man. Through the feast and the famine, through sorrow and through joy, he has been a solid rock. A wonderful example of a leader and a strong man capable of caring for my heart and tending to my soul. I am, and always will be, thankful for him. God has surely gifted him and blessed him. I am so proud to know him, let alone getting the honor of being his wife! I am so thankful to have your presence in my life. Thank you for being like Jesus, and being a rock! I love you CB.


Although I am compelled to be more outwardly thankful today, it's important as a follower of Jesus that I operate in thankfulness each moment of my life. Thankfulness is what free's me. Thankfulness is what establishes and grows roots in my relationship with The Almighty who made me. 

The most important reason why I am thankful is because I am a sinner set free by the blood of Jesus shed purposefully for me. If I couldn't find any other reason, especially in those difficult seasons, this right here is reason enough to be thankful in any circumstance! To have the opportunity to live a life where I can be certain to spend eternity with my Creator is more than enough for me. His grace, mercy, and kindness have been poured out on me and my husband all because he loves us, not because we deserved it. We simply do not deserve an ounce of it. 


Enjoy the feast, remember why you're thankful, live it out EVER SINGLE DAY. 

You, my friends, are loved dearly.

Xox
Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment