Yay! Well, this is a fun little exciting tid bit to be involved with in the blogging world. Is it huge? No. Is it something to put on my resume? Probably not. But it certainly makes a girl feel pretty good about life. Elisha, over at www.waitingforbabybird.com has nominated me. Thank you for thinking of me!
So, without further ado, here are my answers as an acceptance of this fun little Award.
If I were in the newspaper I would be a crossword puzzle. Probably because I typically can't ever finish a whole one myself. I've always wanted to be able to work one start to finish and I always love all the fun answers. However, I am never quite 'in the know' about enough to actually complete one. So if I can't beat it, I'll be it!
If I were a high school class I would choose to be Biology. I love science.
I mean, after all that information, how can you not want to be a biology class?
Easy - Sleepy. Enough Said.
Relish. I love pickles. In any shape or form. :)
Easy, I would be chips in a heart beat. I love chips. It's my downfall all the time. I just love the saltiness and the textures. Mmmm, I LOVE Chips. This question certainly inspired me to go grab a bag of Buffalo Bleu Kettle Chips. YUM.
ps. these are my fav(oh.emmmmm.geeeee, I love them):
Hot and Humid, definitely. I think I would thrive in the desert. I love heat, I love humid. Bring it on baby. I was super lucky and was able to visit Kenya and Uganda in 2009 and I will tell you that I absolutely loved it. It was HOT and so so humid. Someday I want to go back and soak in all the goodness it offered. It sure didn't agree
with my hair (POOF).
It depends on the season. Mid Summer I would be Angel Food Cake. It's light and fluffy and full of yummy goodness. But any other season, I would actually prefer none of those options. Brownie Balls filled with Chocolate sauce and lightly dusted with powdered sugar sounds amazing ALLL the time. If I allowed myself to bake as often as I want to it would not go well for me, nor my husband.
Disney Animated for sure. I mean who doesn't want to be a Disney Animated movie? Lezzbehonest, we all would if we could.
Hmmm, I wasn't ever too into the Looney Tunes. So I don't know any of the characters to be able to properly pick. So out of sheer cuteness I would pick Bugs Bunny.
Well, that was fun. I hope you all know me just a little better now. Below I have shamlessly copied and pasted the rules from Elisha.
- Jena @ http://somedaymama.wordpress.com/
- Amber @ http://amberunderconstruction.wordpress.com/
- Alicia @ amac0319.tumblr.com
- Just T @ http://justagirltryingtomakethebest.blogspot.com/
And your questions are:
- Would you rather eat a giant plate of Nachos or eat a giant bag of donuts? Why?
- Would you rather have no eye brows or have a unibrow? Why?
- Would you rather ride a pig or ride a bull? Why?
- Would you rather be able to fly or breathe underwater? Why?
- Would you rather have legs as long as your fingers or fingers as long as your legs? Why?
- Would you rather only be able to have cake with every meal or a bar of chocolate? Why?
- Would you rather lose all your hair or lose all your hearing? Why?
- Would you rather play monopoly or cranium? Why?
- Would you rather have a miniature elephant (yes, I realize they don't exist) for a pet or a monkey?
- This one's not a would you rather, but what is your all time favorite bible verse or life motto/quote?